Monday, March 9, 2009

It's Monday and I'm Already Behind!


Sigh.

I had planned on getting more done over the weekend, but that just didn't happen. It didn't help that we lost an hour too and that I was completely unaware that daylight savings started this weekend until it was already in effect. Frankly, I've been a bit of a stress case lately (sorry to my sweet ones) and after not leaving the house for two days in a row, I needed some fresh air. So I dropped off some new goodies here, bought some supplies here and sadly, pulled most of my stock from here. Then I made a pit stop at home and had a quick bite to eat before heading out again with my partner in crime.

We spent the rest of the afternoon doing a bit of shopping, eating and movie watching, finally redeeming some movie passes that I'd been given
unexpectedly at Christmas... though the movie we saw would have totally been worth paying for. If you've not yet seen it, I totally recommend it if you're in the mood for a feel-good movie. It was just what I needed.

And for your amusement, here's a little clip of one of our kitty stars showing how he earns his keep around here. (kidding!) Of course, when I tried to film him doing what he normally does so eagerly, he wouldn't cooperate.



Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment