Monday, April 6, 2009

April Showers, Indeed!


April's here and I'm wondering, will the rain ever stop? I need to get me some red wellies anyway.

Well, as predicted, I did not get a chance to blog last week. It was mostly work that kept me busy, but some play was involved too. Basically I worked (outside of the house) from Monday to Sunday, so by the time I got home, all I wanted to do was veg... I mean, relax.

I helped out this sweet friend again at the One of a Kind Show. Although it was quite a bit slower on the first few days - due in part to the "two R's", rain and recession - things picked up on the weekend and I think it was another successful show for Candice. Her tanks and dresses sold like hot cakes and I'm thrilled that I'll be getting my hands on one too in the near future. My fingers are crossed that she can find the same fabric again.

I am finally considering applying for the Christmas show myself. We'll see if I get in. I spotted someone wearing one of my clever kitty tees on my way out of the show the other night, so that was a little confidence booster.

There are a few new things in the shop:

Nine Lives Version 2 Magnet Set

Fancy Felines Button Set


And I updated most ofmy website finally. The individual product pages still need to be updated but everything else is pretty much current. Yay!

Later this week I'll share with you my new home decorating related obsession.

1 comment: