Saturday, April 25, 2009

Raining Cats & Dogs

The weekend started out sunny and warm...


but the clouds rolled in quickly this afternoon and it's now raining and thundering.

So I thought I'd share with you some of my very cute recent purchases, which happen to be cats and dogs.

Yes, I'm still a dog lover deep down.

an oh-so cute card from The Paper Place


a pair of bowls bought at The One of a Kind Show from one of my favourite vendors.





And last but certainly not least, these precious hand-sculpted dog figurines by such a talented artist.



I love these guys. Definitely check out Stacey's shop, when you get a chance, as she'll be making more of these to support a great cause.

Okay, it's dinner time, so I'm off.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, rain or shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment