Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dress-up Day - Pink and Black

It seems Wednesday is becoming my designated dress-up day. I really ought to plan ahead with my outfits as it would make my mornings a bit easier. Alas, I had about 5 minutes to throw this look together before it was go go go with Whitney. So it was another casual dress-up day.


At least I'm dressed in one of my favourite colour combos.

Outfit details
corduroy skirt - by Fresh Baked Goods
shirt - American Apparel sheer jersey top
cherry blossom earrings - one of my favourite pairs, by Precious Pink Designs

I meant to wear a little black cardigan too, but in my rush to get to the post office after breakfast, forgot to put it on until much later in the day.


I had a bit of fun with the last photo here.


Still working on a good spot for taking photos, but Matt recently moved his home office from upstairs to the basement, so I'm thinking of converting that room to a huge walk-in closet/dressing room/perfect photography studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment