Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What I've Been Working On

New business cards/hang tags!

I recently ran out of business cards and even though I could have easily printed some more up myself, I wanted to design something new that could double as hang tags. After some sketching and tweaking on the computer, this is what I came up with. These are actually printed at home, but the ones I ordered from here should be arriving any day now. Can't wait. I'll have to photograph the back to show you too.


New consignment stock

I'm loving these bamboo tops from Jerico and may stock my etsy shop with some. I also like how pirate kitty looks when printed in green on green - as requested by my consignor - and may give that a try with other designs of mine for new Spring stock.

Speaking of Spring, I'm so looking forward to it and not having to dress Whitney in so many layers when we go out. That being said, I am thankful for living where we live and my heart goes out to all those in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment