Saturday, September 24, 2011

From Boobs to Books

It has been nearly a month since Whitney had her last nursing session and I swear in that time she has taken to books like a fish to water. I think it had something to do with my replacing the boobs with books before her nap and at bedtime. While it used to be a struggle to get her to sit still to listen to me reading a book, now it's a bit of a battle to get her to stop handing me books to read. But I love that she's so interested in them. It meant going back to the library - it had been months since we last visited one - and I'm finding so many great books for her and also ones to inspire me with my current book illustration. It's so great to discover new illustrators and rediscover ones that inspired me before.

Happy Weekend and Happy Autumn to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment