Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dear Santa...

All I want for Christmas is our Dexi home again! Please, please, please!

I know that I have not been the best kitty mom since the arrival of our non-furry baby, but I promise to be a better one from now on. I've missed Dex so much these past few days and
can't bear the thought of him out in the cold on his own for another night. He is the most loving cat I've had the pleasure of knowing. He is part of our family. Please let him find his way back to us, safe and sound.

We could really use a Christmas miracle.

Love, Cathy, Matt, Suki and Whitney

Our boy cat, Dex, managed to get outside on Sunday morning and has not been back since, at least not that we know of. We've searched and searched around our neighbourhood, posted signs, called the Humane Society and Animal Services, talked to neighbours and crossed our fingers that he is okay. It was a cold one last night and I just hope he found somewhere to keep warm. I left food out for him and it was eaten last night at some point, but it could have been a raccoon, another cat or animal. I've set up a box for him on our porch with some of his things and hope it draws him back to us. I'm hoping and praying...

No comments:

Post a Comment