Monday, August 6, 2012

Free Time

Last year on my birthday, we went to the zoo.  So this year, I asked for a little "free" time to do some work today.
Yes, I'm funny like that. 

Anyways, here are some peeks at things that have been on my desk in the past few weeks.
new mailing labels (since revised slightly)
new calendar in the works
new format for last year's calendar
Yo-Yo & Yeou-Cheng Ma book I illustrated for Dragoneagle Press
Two new calendars will be in the shop> later today.  And since it's my birthday, I'm going to have a little sale going on for the next week.  Just enter BDAY20 at checkout and receive 20% off your purchase (not including shipping) of anything already in my shop.  Does not apply to custom orders or made to order items.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Cathy!!! Can't wait to see your new kitty calendars! And great job on the Yo-Yo & Yeou-Cheng Ma book!

    ReplyDelete